Ordering with us.
Here at Paul Taylor G.P.A. we take customer service very seriously, usually all orders received by 2.30pm are usually dispatched the same day.(as long as the goods are in stock) If for any reason the goods cannot be shipped the same day, we will not debit your credit/debit card until the day your order ships. If we ship part of your order (and the rest is to follow) we will only charge you for what we send, you will not pay for anything until it is on its way to you.
You can order using one of the following methods.
-Using our secure online shopping system
We Accept payment by one of the following.
-Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master/Delta/Maestro/Amex) (Sorry, Not electron)
-Cheque (Made payable to - Paul Taylor G.P.A. LTD. Please allow 10 days for clearing)
-Postal Order (Made payable to - Paul Taylor G.P.A. LTD.)
-Bank Transfer(Please contact us for our bank details)
-Cash (We dont recommend sending by post, but if you do please use special delivery)
Very important - When ordering, please make sure you include the following information.
-Your Surname & Initial
-Your Full Address (including post code)
-Daytime Contact Telephone Number
-Mobile Number For Delivery Notification (if available)
-Email address (if available)
-Your Credit/Debit/Charge card number and expiry date (also issue number with switch)
Normal Postage & Packaging Rates.
1st Class Post For Small low value items up to 1KG - £4.99
Next Working Day Courier to Mainland U.K. Small items up to 3KG - £6.99
Next Working Day Courier to Mainland U.K. Up to 10 KGs (i.e. A DVD/Bluray Player/Recorder) - £10
Courier U.K. Mainland Saturday Delivery £19.99
2-3 Days Up to 10KGs U.K off shore I.E. N.Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey - From £17.99
The Courier will usually only make two attempts at delivery.
If no one is available to sign for the item when they call after two attempts you may need to collect from your local depot.
If another attempt is required another delivery charge may apply.
If you have any questions regarding ordering or shipping, please do not hesitate to contact us
Paul Taylor G.P.A.LTD - 214/216 Lincoln Road, Millfield, Peterborough. PE1 2NE - U.K.
Telephone 01733 340707
Terms & Conditions
1. Goods are not sold on a trial basis
2. We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, you should check specifications & suitability with manufacturers before ordering.(Or give us a call for a chat - 01733 340707)
3. Returned goods correctly supplied which prove to be non-defective should be in the same condition as originally supplied, else a fee may apply.
4. Any returns under the distance selling regulations or otherwise must be authorised by us first, and returned at your cost.
5. You are responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of returned items.
6. Claims for damage, non-functionality or miss shipping must be made within seven days of receipt.
7. All goods remain the property of Paul Taylor GPA LTD until paid in full.
8. If after 14 days from receipt the goods requires repair or maintenance we shall not be held responsible for the returns costs.
9. If a fault occurs after 28 days from receipt it shall be at our option whether to repair, replace or refund.
10. Prices & manufacturers specification are subject to change without notice.
11. All new products are covered by a 1 year warranty from date of purchase (unless specified)
12. All products sold by us are brand new with original accessories, box & packaging etc (unless specified)
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) or commencement of the services that you ordered from us.
This does not in any way effect your consumer rights. Errors & omissions excepted.
Recycling your old electricals is easy!
Recycle your electrical and electronic devices free at your local recycling centre. To find your nearest centre, visit the Recycle More www.recycle-more.co.uk website and type in your postcode.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK’s fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We’re proud to support your local authority in providing local recycling facilities for electrical equipment.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items.
How are we helping?
In the UK, distributors including retailers must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. As a responsible retailer, we have met the requirements placed on us by financially supporting the national network of WEEE recycling centres established by local authorities. This is achieved through membership of the national Distributor Take-back scheme (DTS). (Valpack Registration ID 9493)
To find more information on WEEE recycling and to locate your nearest recycling centre please visit the Recycle More www.recycle-more.co.uk website.