* Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes: "Re-Forging the Future" - Go behind the scenes of Terminator Salvation with an exclusive set tour.
* The Moto-Terminator - See how the Terminator Salvation visual effects crew and Ducati partnered to create the slick and deadly Moto-Terminator!
* 11 mini featurette focus points spotlighting how the ground-breaking special effects were created!
* Maximum Movie Mode featuring director McG deconstructing the film's key moments, mini featurette focus points, Picture (PiP) commentary with cast and crew interviews, storyboards, still galleries, timeline and more!
* BD Live Content: "Resist Or Be Terminated" Tech Com videos (nine viral videos from the theatrical campaign and four new videos from the Home Entertainment campaign) / "The Final Resistance" video - access the secret plans of Skynet / CINECHAT - BD-Live technology that lets viewers around the world chat live about this, or any other CINECHAT enabled BD disc, from Sony Pictures International Home Entertainment!
* Video: 1080p High Definition 2.40:1
* Audio: English, Italian 5.1 DTS-HD MA, English Descriptive Audio Track 5.1 Dolby Digital
* Subtitles: English / English Hard of Hearing / Danish / Finnish / Hindi / Italian / Norwegian / Swedish
* Film Runs Approx 118 Mins
Terminator is back! Set in a post-apocalyptic 2018, this fourth instalment of the saga stars Christian Bale as John Connor, humanity's last hope in the war against the machines. From visionary director McG, this is one adrenaline-pumping thrill ride that no sci-fi fan should be without!
The End Begins Now
The year is 2018. Judgment Day has come and gone. At the behest of Skynet, an army of Terminators roams the wastelands killing or collecting humans. The only hope for the survival of humanity is Resistance fighter John Connor: a man whose destiny has always been intertwined with the fate of human existence. As the future of the world teeters on the brink of the future John has been warned about his whole life, something totally new shakes his belief that mankind stands a chance against the machines: the appearance of Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington), a man from the past whose last memory is of being on death row before awakening in this post-apocalyptic nightmare. In the face of an ever-adapting Skynet, John must decide whether Marcus can be trusted as he prepares to face the enemy head-on.
Price Includes VAT