* Commentary from director Danny Boyle and Dev Patel
* Commentary from producer Christian Colson and writer Simon Beaufoy
* Deleted Scenes
* Slumdog Dreams: Danny Boyle and the making of Slumdog Millionaire
* Jai Ho Remix - Slumdog Cutdown
* UK Theatrical Trailer
* Slumdog Guru - an interactive option of watching the film that gives the viewer access to special features directly from the film. Contains exclusive picture in picture interviews.
* From Script to Screen: The Toilet Scene
* Indian Short Film: Manjha
* Bombay Liquid Dance
* English 5.1 DTS HD Master Audio
* Approx 115 Minutes
Winner of 8 Acadamy Awards and 7 Baftas including Best Film and Best Director.
Today is the biggest day in Jamal Malik's life.
A Penniless, eighteen year-old orphan from the slums of Mumbai, he's one question away from winning a staggering 20 million rupees on India's "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" But when the show breaks for the night, suddenly, he is arrested on suspicion of cheating. After all, how could an uneducated street kid possibly know so much? Determined to get to the bottom of Jamal's story, the jaded Police Inspector spends the night probing Jamal's incredible past, from his riveting tales of the slums where he and his brother Salim survived by their wits to his hair-raising encounters with local gangs to his heartbreak over Latika, the unforgettable girl he loved and lost.
Each chapter of Jamal's increasingly layered story reveals where he learned the answers to the show's seemingly impossible quizzes. But one question remains a mystery: what is this young man with no apparent desire for riches really doing on the game show?
When the new day dawns and Jamal returns to answer the final question, the Inspector and sixty million viewers are about to find out... The result is the sweeping, stylish, intoxicatingly human experience of Slumdog Milliomaire, the new film from acclaimed director Danny Boyle (Trainspotting, Shallow Grave, Millions, 28 Days Later, Sunshine). Part exhilarating love story, part eye-catching journey into the underbelly of the so-called "maximum city" of Mumbai, part stirring tale of an Everyman's triumph against a harsh, cynical world, Slumdog Millionaire is a visceral, action-packed Dickensian epic for the 21st Century. At the heart of its exhuberant storytelling lies the the intriguing question of how anyone comes to know the things they know about life and love.
Price Includes VAT